Friday I went to Ross, bought a new bra (I'm a 34A, apparently), some cute tops, and two pencil skirts. One of the skirts is a size 9, the other is a 7. I realized while I was cramping up that day, that I was successfully shopping for new clothes at my worst time body-wise: at the height of my bloaties. I did 30DS L2 that day, then on Saturday I started my period and ate almost an entire box of peanut butter Puffins.
Today I've eaten really well & did one of my new videos: another Jillian Michaels' number called Banish Fat & Boost Metabolism. I was quite literally dripping sweat by the end.
I feel kinda bad about not doing 30DS the whole way through the 30 days, but a workout is a workout is a workout, and I already felt a bit guilty about skipping yesterday, so I wanted to do something longer than the 20 minutes of the Shred. It wasn't so much difficult as it was exhausting, which is pretty much what I wanted.
I had tea & lunch with J- yesterday. It wasn't bad, just a bit awkward; I was glad to have my cramps as an excuse for my discomfort. I was also glad that I knew I looked better than the last time he saw me.
