Last night is took the kids out for the 2.7 loop, and really did jog nearly the whole time! Not only are my muscles stronger, but I've got less to carry around with me. :) After that I did 30DS L3, and it wan't quite as hard as I anticipated, but there were a lot of plyometric moves in thee that I had trouble with. I made chili for dinner, and had beer to go with it.
This morning I really didn't want to do anything, but got on the mat for some yoga. Got my body temperature up, felt some good stretches in my legs. After work I came home just thinking about having dinner and another beer - it's been a truly exhausting week! - but still forced myself into 30DS. I just did Level 1, but that's way better than nothing.
Also - I've done 9 days of the 30 so far. FUCK. YEAH. :)
