I can't believe I haven't posted in almost a week, but what a fucking week it's been. I've been keeping track of my workouts on an actual calendar, so I know what I've been doing, but still, this is supposed to be where I really record what I'm doing.
I did 30DS L.2 on both Monday & Tuesday. Wednesday Sammy almost died & I didn't work out, I just ran to and from the vet several times and ate a quart of ice cream. Thursday I also didn't work out, but I didn't eat like complete shit, either. Today I did JM's No More Trouble Zones, which was a good strength training work out, but I didn't sweat at all.
Before Sammy nearly died (he's doing well and on the mend, I should mention!) I went to my own doctor on Wednesday. The scale said I weighed 132. If I drop 4 pounds for shoes & clothes, I'm down to 128; it may even be less. This is a good number, but I'm not where I want to be, yet.
