Took the kids out last night for the 2.7 loop, and once we were warmed up, I jogged nearly the whole time! It helped that my tummy was empty of solids & liquids, so no cramping. I still could barely believe it, though, considering I hadn't been out for a while. It seems that it really does help to keep working out, even if it's not a run.
Went to Duffy's with N- (and yes, I was hoping to see that guy again... for the wrong reasons I would imagine), had two beers, came home, read, and slept through my alarm for an hour.
Despite the lack of time, I still oped to do a workout, S:BRF simply because it's short and not too aerobic.
I have tomorrow off; I'm not sure what I'm going to do -aside from cleaning! - but it's supposed to be a nice day, so maybe something outdoors with the kids... and some more Yoga Shakti.
