Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I got Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred on Netflix, and did the L.1 workout today... it was hard!  It wasn't so much that the moves were difficult as it was that the length of each rep was really trying.  The cardio segments were pretty weak, just jumping jacks, punches, jump rope, and butt-kicks, but I get that they were simply there to get the heart rate up, not the strength/cardio blend I'm used to from the other workouts.  I don't know if I'll actually do that workout daily, but since it's so short, it's a good pre-work workout.  I'll likely do yoga later tonight to make sure my muscles are in good enough shape to workout tomorrow.

I got two pairs of super-skinny jeans at Ross today... they really don't look bad at all right now, but I still need to vanish my gut.

Exactly one week till I try on the Success Skirt again.  :)