For the last two days - Monday & Tuesday - I've done 30DS L.2 in the morning, and then nothing at night. This morning I slept through my alarm by an hour, and did nothing. It's also Success Skirt Day.
I tried it on, and it was a bit looser, but still riding high on my waist. I'm not sure how much that's the cut of the skirt, and how much of that is it simply being too small for me.
Last night I went to Trader Joe's and bought regular groceries & a bag of kettle corn. i ate the whole bag (about 900 calories), then thought about throwing up, but didn't at that point. I dozed off on the couch, then woke up again, took care of the kids, and vomited.
Mixed feelings there - I know I absolutely should not under any circumstances consider vomiting to be a solution to over eating, but I did.
I forgot to take my pills yesterday, and I think I'm heading in the direction of PMS; these are not exactly excuses or justifications for my actions, but I'd like to think that I can at least call them factors. I am in full control of my own behavior, and I should own any and all stupid decisions I make.
I will work out, and work out well tonight. My body is moderately rested, and I will face each day knowing it is an opportunity to do right by myself.
