Yesterday was a bad day.
I didn't eat much (until the end), but I also didn't do much. I sat on my butt and watched The Office for hours upon hours. I did manage to get myself out of the chair long enough to take the kids on a walk (no jogging). We did the 2.7 Greenwich loop.
I started eating at the end of the day , and then almost couldn't stop. I actually got to the point where I realized: I'm really only eating this because I know I'll throw it up later. And then I stopped eating. I didn't throw up; I just let it digest.
Today was also a bad day. One of three Border Collie pups I'd been working with was found dead in their kennel first thing this morning.
I still haven't eaten much.
Going to get drinks with S- in a little bit.
I feel like the sundries of my life are chipping away at any semblance of stability I've gained recently. I'm trying hard to build the walls back up as they are being eroded.
I did yoga tonight: Shiva Rae's Yoga Shakti. It was okay.
