Yesterday was okay.
I did the Boot Camp work out in the morning (it wasn't as challenging as I remembered it... am I getting in shape?!). Work was alright, ups an downs; I applied for the job at ARF on my lunch break.
I got home at a reasonable hour and took the kids out for the 2.2 loop. It was walking only, but I went in my Muck boots, so I got a bit more of a work out that I would have in regular shoes.
Slept in (you know: till 7) and will be doing a regular shift tonight, so walking or jogging is out of the question, but I'll do yoga or something later.
I really didn't eat much all day, then ate a TON last night; it was all healthy, low-density food, but it would still be better for me to space out my consumption better.
