Yesterday was strange. I ate almost nothing in the daytime - oatmeal with raisins, an apple, and a lot of coffee, and then had Peeking around 7:30 with the FS crew, followed by beers at Duffy's. I didn't get much in the way of exercise; M- & I went to Black Butte and Kisa & Shine ran around, we did a little walking, but I certainly wouldn't call it a hike.
Today I haven't eaten much yet, and just found out that there's a Roller Derby benefit at the Maltese tonight. I want/will go, but I'm afraid that J-'s gonna be there... with a girl. Seeing him there, with someone, on a date would be the worst possible outcome to the evening. The best possible outcome would be he's not there, I have a great time, and meet someone cute (as an aside: the INSANELY HOT ex-Naked barista goth boy who moved to Portland might actually be there; the true best possible outcome to the evening would be that he's there, we hook up, and fall madly in love; this is so far outside reality that I didn't feel it was worth mentioning aside from the fact that, well, it would be a very nice outcome :).
I'm just going to have to cross my fingers, make sure I've got a posse there for support, and hope for the best.
Did the 2.7 loop with the kids, a lot less jogging than I would have liked, but I got a nasty cramp... I could actually hear all the fluids sloshing around in my tummy. Gross.
