Monday, February 28, 2011

I hit somewhere in the middle of those two (realistic) outcomes on Sat night: J- wasn't there (neither was Mr. Hottie McHotsworth - bummer!), but I didn't even see anyone worth flirting with.  S- came with me, and we had a good time.  :)

I left work early yesterday and took the kids out for the 2.7 loop.  Came home, made curry, went to bed earlier than I have been (yay!).  I got up at a bit after 6 this morning and did nearly all of Liquid Asana.  I think I only skipped one series, for the sake of time.

I'm going to see how I feel later, but I'd like to do S:BRF tonight.

I'm staying motivated, I'm seeing progress, I'm changing my body into what I want it to become.

It's worth noting that I talked to J- on Saturday; he called me for a book recommendation (??).  I don't really buy that as his motive, but I think he's not dating anyone, based on our conversation.  this made me feel good, or at least better about myself.  A little pathetic, but totally true.