I bought a scale.
I joined Weight Watchers Online.
I weigh just barely under 130lb, which - while still not exactly a high number - is more than I want. I've set my WW goal at 115, which is where I was at my lowest post break-up, only it wasn't healthy.
I've quit smoking. Completely. My weight gain might have something to do with that - no nicotine = lower metabolism & no more appetite suppression, but I've also been drinking more than a little every night. (Did you know that a beer counts for as many WW points as a Luna bar?)
I bought all the stuff I listed as my reward for sticking to my diet, but I didn't actually meet my goal. It's worked out, though: the dress looks like shit on me, so I won't be able to wear it until I've lost weight.
I've spent about $100 now on the WW program & the scale, so I'd better follow through - I don't want the money to be wasted.
