So, here I am. In a bikini that used to look quite a bit better on me. I've moved to SoCal, I'm in a tiny apartment, and haven't actually done a real workout in what feels like forever. I've been picking at my legs like I'm gonna find gold in 'em (you can see the bandaids), and have been eating and drinking far more than I need to. I'm not FAT, but I'm softer and pudgier than feels comfortable, and it's fucking stupid that I've got so many scabs on my legs that I can't go out in sorts or a skirt without looking like some kinda junkie. I'm thinking of this my BEFORE diptych; in two weeks I'll do another, and two weeks after that, etc.
I jiggle too much. I'm too soft. I've become inflexible.
And I don't want to workout because it's 80+ degrees inside the apartment. I have no AC. I've got to figure it out though, I've got to get this weight off.