Yesterday was interesting, I ate very, very little did a new workout (S:YBBF) and watched two movies, The Governess & Velvet Goldmine. The latter film gave me that old nostalgia for the sort of love/pain/drama that I've never really had, but watching all those super hot, skinny people did motivate me to work a bit harder towards my goals. I don't really want to change my eating habits much (I'm doing really well in that respect), but I really should try to work out every day.
I did S:S&SF this morning, and I know I'll be going out with C- tonight for dinner, so I'll try to adjust what I'm eating throughout the day. I'm seeing progress, no question about that, but I want to see progress faster, particularly in my belly. I know that the last place I drop weight, but really, that's all the more reason to push, push, push.
On a side note, J- texted me yesterday and asked if I wanted to get a cup of coffee and "catch up." My exact response was, "Honestly, I don't know. The distance has been good for me." I am so so proud of myself for that. I'm moving away from him, moving away and forward.
Go me. :)
