Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Yesterday I did another Self video in the morning; it had just as stupid a title as the previous one.  There was a lot of cardio in it, and I really built up a sweat!  I had planned (wanted to) do yoga when I got home, but after going to the store and putting together on of my new litter boxes (!!!), I was so tired & hungry that I just made a salad for dinner & watched a movie.  I did consciously choose a lower calorie dunner since I wasn't going to be doing some kind of exercise.

I'm definitely getting the PMS bloaties right now, crossing my fingers that I start bleeding by Friday.

Didn't wake up early, didn't work out this morning (and it would have been fine weather for a walk or run), and tonight is vegan night at the Banshee, so I'm going to have to be really careful about what I eat.  I don't want to watch all my progress disappear because of one night of gluttony.