Friday, February 18, 2011

Where was I?

Okay - so...  Wednesday night I did S:BRF again, and yesterday I did nothing.  I started my period yesterday (yay!) so all the bloaties should be gone for tonight.  :)

It's not raining this morning so I'll get the kids out for a nice long walk/jog, and then I've got a new yoga video coming via Netflix today.  I don't normally get workout stuff in the mail, but this is more of a trial run to see if I want to buy it.

I fell like I've survived all the PMS cravings/desire to eat the whole world really, really, really well.  The weather has been killing me in terms of motivation and ability to get the dogs out, but I've still been doing okay with the in-home workouts and yoga.  PMS + crappy weather is a recipe for disaster, but I do feel like I've made it through with some level of success.  :)