Sunday, February 13, 2011

Yesterday after doing the S:BRF video I got to work on chores, raked, swept, bathed the RW cats and cleaned their room.  After that J- came over (forgetting my VCR, which I wanted to do my older yoga videos) and my back was sore (from bathing the cats, I'd assume).  He agreed to take the kids for a "short walk" with me, which turned out to be under a mile, about .75 mi, which was pretty weak by any standards, but better than nothing.  I did the whole of Liquid Asana before dinner, and threw in some hip openers.  I could just barely get my heels on the floor for downward dog by about 1/2 way through!  My flexibility is coming back! FTW!

Woke up really sore this morning, but pushed myself to take the kids out, in part because I knew I should, and because I knew that the bad weather will probably be keeping up inside for the next week or so.  We did the 2.2 loop in 27:45, which gets me at just over a 12 minute mile.  Considering there were a number of potty stops and walking break, I feel really good about the progress I'm making!

Success Skirt: here I come.