That big gay night thing is in exactly one week. The PMS grouchy-bloaty has started & I feel lazy and unmotivated. Remembering that I've got one week to look even more fabulous can be part of creating my new motivation, but today has (so far) been pretty disheartening: another 3 weeks of RW treatment for the foster cats, trying on ill-fitting dresses, and not being able to replace my dog-chewed dancing shoes. But again, I still have a week.
I'm gonna take the kids out in just a little bit.
I know I'm making progress: I can see it in my face and on my collar bone, but the fact that my pants aren't really fitting better is frustrating. I'm so much more active than I've been in what feels like (and may actually be) years, and I'm making a conscious effort to eat better, and this may all very likely be that premenstrual end-of-world that I go through so often, but it's just not a good feeling.
