Sunday, August 14, 2011

Goals & Rewards

JM suggests that you set up a goal/reward system for weight loss, as you achieve each goal you can treat yourself to the designated reward.  I liked that idea, but I couldn't come up with anything that would really work for me...  until now.
I went dancing last night, and had a fantastic time, but still didn't/don't have the body confidence that would have given me the sense of freedom that I really want, nor did I have a super cute outfit.  My reward, then, for getting the body that will give me that confidence is this.
The goal I have to reach in order to blow $175 bucks on clothes and shoes is the following:
  • I will do a dedicated work out 6 days a week
  • At least 4 workouts will incorporate strength training
  • At least one will incorporate yoga
  • I will not eat any candy or freegan deserts
  • I will consciously reduce the amount of alcohol I consume
All that, for 3 weeks, then I get that phenomenally adorable outfit.

It's a win-win.