Yesterday I did S:BRF in the morning and then did nothing at night. I think I'm just going to do something this evening.
Ha! I forgot to hit "post" this morning, so now it's 8pm & I just did Crunch: Fat Burning Pilates. Lots of ab work in that, and I was really sweating during the cardio sequence.
........................
I talked to J- a bit yesterday, just around 7. He said he was on his way out the door, but we still chatted for a bit. As we were getting off the phone he said that he was "going to my, uh, my friends house" just to pop in and say "hello".
Sounds a lot like he's seeing someone, but it didn't upset me the way I thought it would. Maybe because I processed it already? Who knows. At this point I only feel real anxiety when I think about running into him & someone else, but not as much the thought that he's with someone else.
I just need to focus on what I'm doing, with my life, with my body.
