Saturday, January 15, 2011

Woke up this morning feeling stiff from yesterday's yoga... which was really minimal!  Goes to show just how out of shape/practice I am.  Decided to do a little more.  :)  Opted for Liquid Asana, a good choice; really centering.  I only did the first little bit of the video, but it was enough for now.  It just feels good to get back into it.  :)
I didn't have as much trouble with downward dog as I anticipated, though the lunges were fatiguing.
I feel like I just keep talking about how weak & inflexible I am at this point, but on the bright side that means I'm probably going to see results fairly quickly in terms of improved range of motion.

Can't wait to see my gut reduce and know that I"m getting stronger!  What will be interesting is to see how this affects my confidence/mood...