Walked Kisa & Shine about 2.25 miles, and did Crunch CardioSculpt. I found it difficult to keep up with the moves (which made me feel very uncoordinated) and had a lot of difficulty with the tricep & abdominal exercises (which made me feel very out of shape... which I am).
I suffered a big disappointment today re: the potential San Diego job, which was a real bummer. I also made cookies with S- (not as a result of the disappointment!).
J- & I had sex last night & it wasn't something forced on my part, which was good. Since it seems that I HAVE TO BE THINKING about something at all times, I focused my mind on images from the porn I watched the other day. It worked, which was good, but I did feel guilty about not being able to just let what I was experiencing be the center of my focus.
I'm proud of myself for both the walk and the workout, and for not eating more cookies than I did!
