Thursday, December 23, 2010

Skins

I forgot about this.  I want to delete this blog and START FRESH because I fell that a fresh start is the way to go, but really, I need to learn to embrace all parts of who I am, where I was, and that this is just the whole of me: warts & all.
This isn't about shedding skins, yet it is.

My sex drive is still low.
J & I split months ago, he moved out, yet we're still in some semblance of a relationship; I love yous and all.
I didn't quit smoking.
I haven't been doing yoga.
I've gained weight.
I feel like shit about my body.

This is my starting point: it can only get better from here (unless I relapse into bulimia, which I WON'T).

Just over a week before the new year.  2010 has been a mess; 2011: bring it on.